The kidney. Thank God there are are two of them, ‘sall I gots to say. And no wonder the higher powers at Perelman have elected to devote not one but two four-hour testing blocks (this Friday and Monday) for our examination pleasure. There’s a nice symmetry to it.
So, at some point, I’ll be back here to share, among other things:
- my VC debut…cliffnotes: I’m awkward, but at least others can now appreciate this quality at 2x.
- leading Doctoring with Derek on palliative care, hospice, and physician responsibilities toward a dying patient and his/her loved ones. Trust me, read this letter.
- exciting plans for our fall break!
- some little tidbits about the kidney…it’s actually mildly interesting at times, and not only when it’s covered in cysts.
- apparently we find out the order of our clerkships on Monday! !!!
Looking forward to being a better blogger!