dadda

8 Jun

John wins.

Also, no judgment that we’ve shoved our daughter’s crib into the study…one day she’ll have a room of her own, promise.

Advertisements

7 Responses to “dadda”

1. phantomdiver June 8, 2013 at 3:44 pm #

Aw, she’s so cute! She associates her father with a blank wall! 😉

And who could possibly judge you for putting your daughter in the space that you have? Goodness, it isn’t like she’s sleeping outside in the rain!

• annaojesus June 8, 2013 at 3:46 pm #

Haha! And thank you–I just feel a little sheepish when friends who are 4mo pregnant already have a decorated nursery for their babes 🙂

2. jackiejoan June 8, 2013 at 3:49 pm #

!!!!!!

• annaojesus June 8, 2013 at 3:52 pm #

I know, right? Love it so much! Vovi tells me that she says “mamama” when she’s crying before going to sleep and I’m gone…kinda feels soul crushing :/

• phantomdiver June 8, 2013 at 4:49 pm #

Because she loves you. John is just for entertainment. —No, but seriously, babies very often say “dada” before they say “mama.”

Also, people who decorate nurseries well before the baby is born . . . well, some people are overachievers. It’s possible that my slack-jawed wonder and scorn is due to my having moved around so much. Anyway, I really don’t care much about home decor. I made baby clothes instead. Much more useful, and sometimes you can hand them down.

3. Clarice August 31, 2014 at 11:12 am #

Higvhly descriptive post, I enjoyed thhat bit.
    Will there be a part 2?

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. two weekend victories | anna in med school - November 10, 2013

[…] been over five months since she mastered “dadda.”  Since then there have been many moments when she so lovingly gazes into John’s face […]